Fall Spice Coffee Latte is made with a mix of aromatic spice flavours, strong espresso and soft steamed milk. Perfect for sipping on a cold day! :)
Simple ingredients and easy to prepare. In fact, you can make more spiced sirup and store it in the fridge. Then preparing your favourite spiced latte would only take a couple of minutes. In addition, you can easily adjust spices and create your own festive Christmassy version of it.
- Water – 1 cup;
- Brown sugar – 1/2 cup;
- Ground cinnamon – 1 tsp;
- Cloves – 3 whole cloves, or 1/4 tsp of ground cloves;
- Ground Ginger – 1/3 tsp;
- Nutmeg (I used ground) – 1/3 tsp;
- Bay leaves – 1 pcs;
- Star anise – 1 pcs;
- Clementines – zest of 1/2 fruit (for an extra Christmassy boost);
- Espresso (I use Mövenpick Espresso, with 5/5 intensity, the well-balanced blend of the finest Arabica beans with a hint of full-bodied Robusta) – double shot (60 ml);
- Steamed milk (dairy or non-dairy) – around 180 ml.
NB! Certainly, you can twist spices to your taste, as well as strength of your coffee.
- Firstly, prepare your fall spiced sirup: Bring water, sugar and all spices to boil in a small saucepan. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes, or until you’ve got a nice thick syrup. Remove from heat.
NB! You will have more sirup than you need, but you can easily store it in the air-tight container for up to 1 month in the fridge. Let cool completely before refrigerating. For that reason, you can prepare a lot of spiced sirup, so whenever you feel like having some warm spiced coffee, it would take you only a minute to prepare.
- Now prepare your delicious spiced coffee latte: make double shot (60 ml) of espresso in any available for you way. You could use an espresso machine, capsule machine or a French press. I am using a fabulous Jura coffee machine.
- Add 2 tbsp of fall spiced syrup into the coffee. Stir, then add steamed milk.
NB! Again, I use Jura automatic milk frother, but you can simply warm your milk for a minute in a microwave and then use a French press or even a jar to shake it into the slightly bubbly form. Alternatively, you can use just a warm milk.
- Now, it’s time to enjoy your warm aromatic spiced coffee latte! :)
Share your favourite coffee in the comments below. Also, let us know, if you are interested in more info/details/videos on coffee products, machines and accessories.
Finally, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us -> GET IN TOUCH.