As soon as you step inside the gates of Disneyland Paris, you’re transported into a world where fairy tales are real, and every corner promises a new adventure. Whether you’re a first-timer overwhelmed with excitement or a seasoned visitor looking for new thrills, this guide is your compass to navigating the enchanting world of Disneyland Paris.
Location and Transportation:
Nestled in Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy, Disneyland Paris is a stone’s throw away from the city of lights. While it’s not in Paris proper, getting there is a breeze.
Hop on the RER A regional train from Paris, Gare de Lyon, and you’ll be at Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station in about 40 minutes. A single ticket costs around 8€ per person; from there, it’s a mere 3-minute stroll to the parks. Be mindful of the crowds, especially during peak times.
Driving or taking an Uber is another option, with the latter costing approximately 60€ from the Paris city centre. Parking is included for guests staying at Disneyland hotels; otherwise, it’s 25€ at hotel parking and 30€ at the Disney Car Park.
Various shuttle services run from the airport and the city. Consider the “One Day Ticket with Shuttle” for a hassle-free round trip from Paris. Remember to check the shuttle times against the park’s schedule to make sure you get your ride back.
The Magic Kingdom is divided into Walt Disney Studios Park and Disneyland Park
Each park offers a wonderful variety of rides, shows, and experiences. We highly recommend setting aside at least two days to fully immerse yourself in both parks. However, if you’re short on time, the Disneyland Paris App can be a real lifesaver, offering real-time updates on wait times and show schedules.
Is One Day Enough for Disneyland Paris?
While a day can give you a taste of the magic, it’s a whirlwind experience. To savour the experience without feeling rushed, consider spending two to three days exploring the parks at your own pace.
Is Paris Disney Expensive?
Disneyland Paris offers a range of ticket options and packages to suit different budgets. While it’s not the cheapest day out, the memories and joy are worth the investment. A standard one-day, two-park ticket can range from 80€ to 120€ per person, depending on the season and promotions available. We recommend checking different offers on the official website.
Is Paris Disney Worth It?
Absolutely! Disneyland Paris is an immersive experience where every visit promises new delights and cherished memories. Whether you’re marvelling at the spectacular fireworks over Sleeping Beauty Castle or meeting your favourite characters, the magic of Disney is undeniable.
Good to know:
- Working Hours: Walt Disney Studios Park typically opens from 10:00 to 20:00, and Disneyland Park from 10:00 to 23:00. Weekdays are less crowded, but the summer months see a steady stream of happy visitors.
- Park Structure: The park is divided into five themed lands: Main Street USA, Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland, and Discoveryland. Navigate them individually for a structured adventure, and use the Disneyland Paris App for live updates and planning.
- Tickets: Invest time in exploring the various tickets and packages. For instance, the Multiday Experience+ Ticket offers two-day access to both parks, along with additional perks like FASTPASS for select attractions and discounts on food and merchandise.
- Food & Drinks: From royal breakfasts with Disney Princesses to pirate-themed dinners, the culinary options are as diverse as they are delightful. While you’re welcome to bring your own snacks, the themed restaurants offer a unique dining experience you won’t want to miss.
- Magical Fireworks: The evening illumination show at Sleeping Beauty Castle is a breathtaking spectacle of lights, music, and fireworks. It’s the perfect end to a magical day. The show starts at closing time at around 22:30 and lasts for nearly 30 minutes. The programme might change, so check it out for your visiting day.
There are loads of Disneyland-themed hotels situated around the parks. These bad boys come with some fancy perks like free parking, FASTPASS, magic time access, and primo seating for the illumination shows. But hold onto your wallet, ‘cause all this awesomeness comes at a cost. So, either splash the cash or go on a quest for more wallet-friendly accommodation nearby.
We had the pleasure of staying in the charming town of Marne la Vallée, just a stone’s throw from Disneyland. This delightful destination not only offers convenient access to Disneyland, just a 5-minute drive or one train stop away but also provides an exceptional shopping experience. Marne la Vallée is home to the expansive La Vallée Village, boasting over 1000 outlet boutiques featuring world-famous fashion brands. For fashion enthusiasts, this is truly a shopping paradise! :)
Disneyland Paris, Where Dreams Come True!
Whether you’re planning your first visit or your next, Disneyland Paris is a place where magic is real, and every visit is an adventure waiting to happen.
We’d love to hear about your Disneyland Paris adventures or any tips you might have! Share your stories and suggestions in the comments below, and let’s spread the magic!
For more enchanting travel experiences and lifestyle insights, don’t miss our other articles on the majestic Männlichen Royal Walk, the thrilling Omega European Masters, and the glamorous Snow Polo in St. Moritz. Continue your journey with us at MonAme Magazine, where adventure and inspiration await at every click!