Geneva is famous with its watchmaking traditions and watchmakers. For one week, from January 16 – 20, the city is hosting two watch exhibitions.
27th Salon International De La Haute Horlogerie (SIHH 2017)
Good to know:
- 27th Salon International De La Haute Horlogerie (SIHH) is the famous in the watch-industry exhibition, for the first time this year, opens its door for public.
- A lot of brands like Cartier, IWC Schaffhausen, Mont Blanc, Piaget, Vacheron Constantin, Van Cleef & Arpels, Audemars Piguet and others, present their new collections and novelties there.
- This year, for the first time, SIHH will be open for public.
- Public OPEN DAY is on January 20, 2017.
- Tickets: 70 CHF.
- Location: Geneva, Palexpo, Hall 5.
- Working hours: 11:00 – 18:00.
- More information about SIHH 2017 and tickets you may find on the SIHH official website.
I haven’t been at SIHH this year, therefore the latest trends and collections I will check and share with you during Baselworld (the most famous and important exhibition and trading place in the watchmaking and jewellery industry), which, by the way, will take place in March 23 – 30, 2017, in Basel.
However, I did visit another watch exhibition, which also takes place this week in Geneva – Geneva Watch Fair 2017.
Geneva WATCH fair 2017
Good to know:
- Three Swiss luxuries brands, TAG Heuer, Hublot and Zenith, present their latest collections and novelties at the Geneva Watch Fair 2017, which takes place on the moored boat on the beautiful Geneva Lake.
- Dates: January 16 – 20, 2017.
- During all week the exhibition is open for public.
- Tickets: FREE entrance.
- Working hours: 8 am to 8 pm.
- Location: moored boat at Rotondes des Pâquis, Quai du Mont Blanc 10, 1201, Geneva.
TAG Heuer is a Swiss watchmaking brand, which has more than 150 years of experience (since 1860), more than 170 TAG Heuer boutiques and 1600 employees around the world.
NOVELTIES of TAG HEUER AT THE GENEVA WATCH FAIR 2017
- The new TAG Heuer Aquaracer Lady 300m – this glamorous water-resistant down to 300 meters watch is made for modern active women.
- The new Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300m – dynamic, sporty, yet elegant watch, its dial is made of aluminium, water-resistant to 300 metres, include a quartz movement.
- TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 – this contemporary and renowned watch with black PVD titanium chronograph is great for modern, creative and artistic people.
- TAG Heuer Carrera HEUER-01 – it’s a new sport watch, which is fully matt, all black and entirely developed with ceramic.
More details about TAG Heuer novelties you may find on the TAG Heuer official website.
Zenith is a Swiss watchmaking brand established in 1865 by Georges Favre-Jacot. Long history and traditions of watchmaking together with experience give Zenith the worldwide recognition in the industry.
Zenith AT THE GENEVA WATCH FAIR 2017
- New Zenith El Primero Calibre – this legendary watches appear in white and black variations, have special black ceramicised aluminum case (42mm), inside of that a high-frequency column-wheel chronograph movement, a signature of the horological expertise cultivated by the Manufacture for over 150 years, and the black rubber strap.
More details about latest collections you may find on the Zenith official website.
Hublot is a world-famous fashionable watch brand, which was the first luxury watch brand to combine precious metals with rubber.
NOVELTIES OF hublot AT THE GENEVA WATCH FAIR 2017
Hublot presented a lot of novelties at the Geneva Watch Fair 2017.
- Big Bang Collection – includes new models of Broderie Sugar, Ferrari Unico, Unico, MECA-10, One Click Pop Art.
- Classic Fusion – presents latest models of Berluti, Aerofusion, Chronograph
- MP – introduces a new MP-05 Laferrari Sapphire
- Spirit of Big Bang – demonstrates new Moonphase Titanium and Moonphase King Gold
More information about latest collections and novelties of Hublot you may find on the Hublot official website.
Explore a beautiful world of watches and discover novelties of the exquisite watch brands.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH